We at EmuCasino see online casino games as a positive form of entertainment for adults.
EmuCasino is committed to endorsing responsible game play as well as promoting the awareness, prevention and treatment of problem gambling. EmuCasino’s Responsible Gaming Policy aims to minimize the negative effects of problem gambling and to promote responsible game play.
We believe it is our responsibility to you, to ensure that you enjoy your experience on our site, while remaining fully aware of the potential social and financial harms associated with problem gambling.
In order to assist our customers in playing responsibly, we ensure that all our staff receives responsible gambling awareness training through utilizing the following information and features that we provide on our site.
Maintaining ControlWhilst the majority of our customers play within their means and limits, for some it can be more difficult. In order to maintain control of your gaming habits we would like you to bear in mind the following points:
- Gambling should be done in moderation and undertaken as a form of leisure not as a genuine way of making money
- Only gamble when you can cover the losses
- Keep track of the time and monitor the amount of money you spend
- If you need help, use the deposit limits tool to help you control the amount you can spend. These can be accessed from within the ‘My Account’ section.
- Should you need a break from gambling, self-exclusion can be set from within your ‘EmuAccount’.
- If you need to talk to someone about any concerns you may have with your gambling, please contact one of the organisations, which we have listed below.
The functionality is available on our site to set a Deposit, Bet and Loss Limit, which will prohibit you from depositing, betting and losing over a certain amount for a defined number of days into your account.
This can be set from your EmuCasino account under ‘Limits’ > ‘Deposit Limits’/’Bet Limits’/’Loss Limits’. A specific limit in of your chosen currency can be set for any number of desired days.
For full information and details on setting various limits on your EmuCasino account, click here.
If you require any further information or assistance regarding any of our Financial Limit functionalities, please contact our Customer Support team for assistance.
Should you need to take a break from game play, we provide a self-exclusion facility which can either be set from your EmuCasino account under ‘Limits’ > ‘Self-Exclusion’ under ‘Self-exclusion tool’, or set by our Customer Support team upon your request for any number of days you determine. If the account is to be opened again, there will be a “cooling off” period of 3 days before the accounts can be opened again from the time of request.
To Self-exclude yourself, just select the number of days from the drop down (30 days max, for any more, kindly contact customer support), and click on ‘Lock Out’.
Self-exclusion means that your account will remain closed for the defined period, and will not be reactivated under any circumstances during the exclusion period unless deemed ethical from our Customer Support team.
WHEN THE FUN STOPS, ITS TIME FOR YOU TO STOP
Do you have a problem?
If you are concerned that gambling has had a negative impact on your life or someone else’s then the following questions may help you find out.
- Does gambling prevent you from attending work or other engagements?
- Do you gamble alone for long periods of time?
- Have others ever criticised you for your gambling?
- Have you lost interest in family, friends or hobbies due to gambling?
- Have you ever lied to cover up the amount of money or time you spend gambling?
- Have you lied, stolen or borrowed in order to maintain gambling habits?
- Are you reluctant to spend ‘gambling money’ on anything else?
- Do you gamble until you lose all your money?
- After losing, do you feel that you have to try and win back the losses as soon as possible?
- If you run out of money when gambling, do you feel lost and in despair and feel the need to gamble again as soon as possible?
- Do arguments, frustrations or disappointments make you want to gamble?
- Does gambling make you depressed or even suicidal?
The more questions that you answer ‘yes’ to, the more likely it is that you are having difficulties with your gambling. To speak with someone who can give you advice and support, please contact one of the organisations detailed below.
- Gamblers Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who have joined together to do something about their own gambling problem and help other compulsive gamblers do the same. There are regional fellowships around the world. The Gamblers Anonymous international service site is at: www.gamblersanonymous.org
- Gambling Therapy provides support and counselling for anyone adversely affected by gambling. Members of the Gambling Therapy Team operate from locations worldwide. The site can be accessed at: www.gamblingtherapy.org
OVER 18s ONLY
No Underage Gambling
It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or to play on EmuCasino. We take the age-verification responsibilities very seriously.
We carry out age-verification checks on all customers who use payment methods that are available to under 18s and additionally perform random age-verification checks on customers using other forms of funding methods.
We may ask for information to verify your age and could restrict or suspend your account until your age is confirmed.
PLEASE NOTE: That anyone under the age of 18 years old found to be using this site will have any winnings forfeited and may be reported to the appropriate local police force.
EmuCasino advises and encourages its customers to prevent minors from accessing gambling websites. Filtering solutions allow parents to regulate access to the internet, based on chosen criteria. Parents can use filters to prevent their children from accessing, amongst other things, gambling websites.
Because our pages are ‘labelled’, filtering solutions being used to prevent gambling access are able to detect our site’s content, and block our pages. If you share your computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to register or play on our site, please consider parental filtering solutions such as: