These Terms and Conditions apply to, and are binding upon You, if You participate at EmuCasino.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated 06/10/2022 Version 5.1.
2. Account Rules
3. Customer Support
4. Account Verification
5. Payment Rules
6. Security Rules
8. Promotions & Bonuses
9. Responsible Gambling
10. Intellectual Property
12. Privacy and Data Policy
13. Affiliate T&C’s
1.1 Legal Agreement
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) constitute the legal agreement (“Agreement”) between You and EmuCasino.com in respect of Your use of EmuCasino.com’s products and services such as EmuCasino (collectively the “Service”).
1.2 Parties – Customers
References in the Terms to “You”, “Your”, or “Customer” refers to any person who uses the Service.
1.3 Parties – Company
References in the Terms to the “company”, “we”, “our”, or “us” will relate to the relevant operating and licensed members of EmuCasino.com. “EmuCasino” means EmuCasino.com and (where relevant) its ultimate holding company and any relevant direct and/or indirect subsidiaries or joint ventures thereof from time to time.
1.4 Product reference
References in the Terms to the “website” means the website or any respective page, subpage, subdomain or section thereof from time to time, located at or accessible via the domain name: www.emucasino.com
These Terms will always take precedence and prevail in the event of any inconsistencies between the Terms and any other content or document referred to and/or which forms part of this Agreement.
1.7 Terms Updates
The Terms and Conditions govern Your contract with Us and will come into effect on:
6th October 2022
For the avoidance of doubt, each and all sections of the Website are governed by the Terms, and You should ensure at all times that Your use of the Service is in accordance with the Terms.
2. Account Rules
2.1 Customer required details
For a person to be registered as a customer on our Service, that person must submit an application for registration. The application will, at least, require the following details about the customer:
- First and Surname
- Valid Mobile number
- Valid Email address
- Date of Birth
A person applying for registration warrants and represents that any information provided by them in its application form is true, correct and current. EmuCasino.com will not register the person and, where that person has already been registered, we will cancel that individual’s registration as a customer if we become aware that person has provided false information when registering as a customer.
Strictly only one account per customer and individual is allowed.
2.2 Customer requirements
By using the Service (including visiting any element of the Service, by entering any details into the Service or by opening an account to access the Service), You agree that:
- Acting on behalf of another party
- To be of limited legal capacity
- Conducting criminal activities through his/her EmuCasino account
- Depositing funds which originates from criminal and other un-authorised activity
- Depositing funds using a card which the account holder is not authorised to use
- Being younger than 18 years of age
- To have an existing account already
- Have already had an account closed by Us
- Have an account closed upon Your request related to Responsible Gaming
2.2.1 Local Law
You are responsible for complying with Your applicable local or national laws and will not access the Service from a country from which we have restricted access for commercial or legal reasons (“Restricted Countries”).
These Restricted Countries include France and its territories, Netherlands and its territories and countries that form the Kingdom of Netherlands, including Bonaire, Sint Eustatius, Saba, Aruba, Curaçao and Sint Maarten, Australia and its territories, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Spain, Cyprus
Additional territories are partially or fully restricted based on regional and market regulations.
The countries from which we accept business is indicated by the drop-down list available on the account opening forms and can be confirmed by contacting our Customer Support team.
We may amend or alter the list of countries from which we accept business. We advise that You should check the list regularly to ensure that You do not access the Service from a Restricted Country.
You have the mental capacity to take responsibility for Your own actions and can enter into this contract with us, which is enforceable by law.
2.2.4 Login Details
The username, password or any other information used to access Your account (“Access Information”) must be kept secure and personal at all times.
2.2.5 Customer confirmation
A person applying for an EmuCasino Account warrants NOT:
2.3 Customer acknowledgement
A person registering at EmuCasino accepts and acknowledges:
- You have understood and accepted these Terms
- You are bound by the content as specified in these Terms
- You are bound by the applicable rules relating to the games or products You are playing
- Our Terms and Conditions may be updated from time to time
- It is your responsibility to be updated with the Terms and Conditions at any given time, however if within the EEA, we will notify You when this happens when You next login
- The site is governed by the governing law of Curacao, without exception
- You will not share your account with any other person, nor share their account information (password etc.)
- You may not allow any other person to use your account, nor use any account other than your own
- You cannot transfer, sell, or pledge Your Account to another person. This prohibition includes the transfer of any assets of value of any kind, including but not limited to ownership of accounts, winnings, deposits, bets, rights and/or claims in connection with these assets, legal, commercial or otherwise. The prohibition on said transfers also includes however is not limited to the encumbrance, pledging, assigning, usufruct, trading, brokering, hypothecation and/or gifting in cooperation with a fiduciary or any other third party, company, natural or legal individual, foundation and/or association in any way shape or form.
- You understand that Emucasino.com is not an exchange and therefore does not execute any conversion between Bitcoin and any Fiat currency.
- Additionally, players are not allowed to transfer / send crypto currency funds from one crypto currency network address to another (such as but not limited to: sending BTC to a BCH address). EmuCasino will not endorse any requests from the players to perform such requests and EmuCasino will not be liable for such transactions if carried out by the players at their own discretion.
- There is a risk of losing money and You accept full responsibility for such losses
- You will not use the Service (including but not limited to when providing Your details or corresponding with our staff) in any way which could be considered defamatory, abusive, obscene, unlawful, racist, sexist, discriminatory, or which could cause offence
2.4 EmuCasino.com Rights
EmuCasino.com reserves the right, at its own discretion, to:
- Decline a person to open an EmuCasino account and/or to close an existing account and decline to accept any deposits without any explanation
- Suspend and/or cancel the person from promotional activities, competitions or other services, whenever EmuCasino.com is of the opinion that there are legitimate concerns that the account is, has been or may be used for illegal, fraudulent or dishonest activities
- Request documents for verification of identity, the authorisation to use a specific card and/or other facts provided by the account holder, before expediting withdrawals
- Review the account of Canadian players using Non-Canadian Dollars as a player currency.
- Place restrictions on player’s account during the review period.
- Close accounts of any player registering from Canada that are not holding their player account using their local currency (Canadian Dollars) post-account review at the casino’s discretion.
- Hold and manage funds belonging to the account holder in accordance with generally accepted guidelines for cash management in a secure and appropriate manner. This may include a financial institution and/or a payment solution provider being entrusted to hold funds in the name of and/or for the benefit of the account holder.
- Forfeit and/or confiscate funds available on an account and/or refuse to honour a claim, in the event that, directly or indirectly, these Terms and Conditions have been violated and/or other unauthorised
2.4.2 Account Currency
2.5 Data Policy
EmuCasino.com always warrants to:
- Handle data about the Account Holder securely in accordance with applicable law, and data protection acts.
- Your Personal Information will only be held for as long as is we deem it necessary. At account closure, Your Personal Information will be kept for only legal, regulatory and accounting purposes.
- If You choose to participate in any promotion, competition or marketed betting opportunity, game, survey or contest and win, then by accepting any contest prize or winnings from us, You acknowledge that we may use Your Personal Information for advertising, promotional and news purposes such as (without limitation) Your name, username (where applicable), image, photographs, and general location in accordance with applicable regulations and guidance.
This section is further elaborated in section 12.
2.6 Dispute resolution
Any disputes involving an account and/or transactions in conjunction with an account which cannot be solved by these Terms and Conditions, shall be solved in accordance with Maltese law. Please see below section 3. for more info.
2.7 Customer protection
A EmuCasino Account Holder can notify EmuCasino.com to limit the maximum amount to wager. An account holder may also decide to exclude himself/herself from playing a definite or indefinite period of time. Please see below point 9. Responsible Gambling section, below for more info.
2.8 Incorrect crediting
If EmuCasino.com mistakenly credits your account with winnings that do not belong to You, whether due to a technical or human error, the amount will remain the property of EmuCasino.com, and the amount will be transferred from your account. If prior to EmuCasino.com becoming aware of the error You have withdrawn funds that do not belong to You, without prejudice to other remedies and actions that may be available at law, the mistakenly paid amount will constitute a debt owed by You to EmuCasino.com. In the event of an incorrect crediting, You are obliged to notify EmuCasino.com immediately by contacting customer support.
2.9 Dormant Accounts
2.9.1 Dormancy Status
For internal purposes, if You have not accessed and/or not used Your EmuCasino account for a continuous period of 6 months (182 days) your account shall be deemed dormant. This status does not affect your rights or ability to obtain funds in Your account.
2.9.2 Dormancy Penalty
If Your account has not been accessed and/or not used for a continuous period of 356 days or more Your account will be subject to Dormancy Fees.
The dormancy fee is calculated as 5% of the total account balance on the day the account falls dormant, and is charged on the day the account falls dormant, and the first day of each calendar month thereafter.
2.9.3 Our Obligation
We will endeavour to make every effort to contact You, using the most recent details that we have been provided by You, with regards to Your account balance before Your account becomes subject to Dormancy Fees.
2.9.4 Dormancy reactivation
When activity resumes on an account which has been inactive for a period we may perform additional security checks to ensure access is legitimate and to safeguard the integrity of Your account.
This may result in a request for additional information and/or the temporary suspension of Your account while the checks are carried out, especially if any of Your personal details, payment details or contact information have become out-of-date.
2.10 Account Closure
2.10.1 Account Closure Requests
You can close Your account at any time, so long as monies are not owed to us. If You want to close Your account, You should inform us either in writing, via email, letter or using the details provided in the Customer Support section. Following request, an account closure process will be put in place as soon as is practicable. Any activity on Your account will remain Your responsibility up to the point of actual account closure.
2.10.2 Account Reactivation
Should You wish to resume Your use of the Service, You will be required to reactivate the existing account by contacting Customer Support, as You cannot open a new account.
2.10.3 Balance Settlement
Once we have received confirmation that You wish to close Your account, if requested, You shall be paid the balance of Your funds currently in Your account by a method of payment determined by us, subject to standard withdrawal terms.
We have the right to temporarily freeze Your account (preventing Your use of the Service and the provision of promotional benefits) or permanently close Your account as directed by the Terms and/or at any time and for any reason. If requested, You shall be paid the balance of Your funds currently in Your account by a method of payment determined by us.
2.10.1 Promotion Forfeit
Following account closure, any promotional bonuses, benefits or prizes will be forfeited.
3. Customer Support
3.1 Normal “Working” Hours
Our Customer Support team standard working hours are as stated in the Customer Support section of the Website.
3.1.2 Website Uptime
We will aim to ensure that the Website is available 24/7, although we will not be liable if any element of the Service is unavailable due to any scheduled or unscheduled downtime.
3.2 Complaints and Disputes
- If it is not resolved at the first or second stage of the complaints procedure and is escalated to the Head of Customer Support; Following the response from the Head of Customer Support, the complainant remains dissatisfied and subsequently refers the matter to the applicable external body for adjudication.
In this section any enquiry which refers to the general conduct of the licensed activities, other than the settlement of the transaction itself, will remain categorised as an enquiry through the internal complaints procedure until any escalation to the Head of Customer Support (or another senior member of staff where necessary) at which point the matter will be classified as a “Complaint”.
Ultimately it will be the response of the Head of Customer Support, where escalated, which represents the final stage of this procedure.
Where the enquiry refers to the settlement of a gaming transaction, it will become a “Dispute” where:
During this process all telephone, live chat and email communications with You and any other person may be recorded. If the contents of these communications are disputed, then we will consult these records and these will be key in our decision-making process, unless additional evidence is presented.
During the resolution process You must agree not to reveal the existence or detail of any enquiry, Complaints or Disputes to any third party, which could include discussions in chat rooms or equivalent forums and shall be deemed Confidential Information. In the event of unauthorised disclosure of confidential information, then the resolution process will be put on hold and not resume until such information is removed. In these circumstances, we will also have the ability to freeze and potentially close Your account.
3.3 Complaints Procedure
- Stage 1
You should initially contact our Customer Support Team and an Agent will investigate the enquiry and respond to it accordingly. The Agent will log the call/message and make notes on their response.
- Stage 2
Should your enquiry not be resolved at this stage; the matter will be referred to the Agent’s Team/ Line Manager. The Team/ Line Manager will review the matter and communicate their decision to You themselves.
- Stage 3
If You still remain dissatisfied, the matter may be escalated to the Customer Support Manager, at which time your enquiry will be either recorded as a Complaint, or, where the matter relates to a betting or gaming transaction, a Dispute.
- You are over 18 years of age and over the age at which the use of the Service is legal under the law or jurisdiction that applies to You
- You have provided both Your correct name and details
- You are resident at the address You have provided to us
- You are not party to a current self-exclusion agreement
- You do not hold an existing account
- Your use of the Service with EmuCasino.com has not previously been terminated for any reason
- You are the legitimate owner of the money which You have deposited into Your account
- Freeze Your account; and/or
- Prevent You from placing any further bets
- Close Your account
- Return any residual balance, up to the value of Your initial deposits, at the time of the unsuccessful verification (any excess winnings will not be credited) by a method determined by us
- Your account will be closed
- Any winnings obtained while using the Service will be retained by us
- All funds deposited by You will be returned by a method determined by us. Any monies already withdrawn will be deducted from the amount returned
- Account holders who are categorized as a VIP in our casino, will receive full payment within 10 working days, irrespective of the size of the winnings.
- Account holders who are not categorized as VIP customers are paid winnings up to $20,000 immediately. Then the Account holder is paid an amount of $20,000 per month until all winnings have been received.
- No refund can be completed once the alleged deposit (including the bonus) has been played using the Services.
- A refund request will only be considered if it is requested within the first twenty-four (24) hours of the alleged transaction if a Player alleges that another individual has accessed his/her Player Account.
- We reserve the right to withhold any refund or reverse transaction until the identity of the Player Account User and such evidence of a false transaction is adequately established to our satisfaction, in order to ensure that any payment made to Us will be honored after a refund has been made. You agree to provide, in case We demand, a notarized identification, or any other certified identification in accordance with the applicable laws of Your jurisdiction. If such notarized or certified identification is not provided within five (5) days of our request, then such refund or reverse transaction shall not be effected, Your Player Account shall be closed and You shall forfeit all funds in Your Player Account, such decision shall be final, binding and not subject to appeal.
- Technical Failure, Manifest Error, Force Majeure, and/or the outcome of a casino or a poker game, and/or any similar;
- Violation of the Terms & Conditions;
- Collusion and/or criminal actions;
- Financial risk and loss; and/or
- Legal and financial actions and/or other remedies taken against the Participant and/or a third party.
- Absolute Restriction
- Blacklisted Territories
- Blacklisted Branded Games Territories
- Collusion: The joint effort of two or more individuals to gain an unfair advantage over the casino via pooling of funds to achieve unnatural increase of available bankroll through multiple bonus awards (similarly to multi-accounting) to benefit/take advantage of game engine design. This will be considered to be done as a fraudulent way of increasing the total number of deposit bonuses awarded, thereby un-naturally maximising probability of achieving a large winning slot pay-out (for example: slot bonus round) while ensuring that the pay-out of such an event is awarded to one of the colluding members, effectively detracting from the winning potential of any other players using the casino.
- Syndication: You have played in tandem with other Players as part of a club, group, etc., or placed bets in a coordinated manner with other Players involving the same selections to create positive expectancy scenarios through the acquisition of promotional offers.
- Eligibility: If a Customer is eligible to be awarded a bonus by EmuCasino
- Awarding: a bonus is added to a Customers’ account
- Activation: a bonus is activated and any subsequent bonus cash is added to Your bonus balance for You to play with
- Redeem or Claim: upon when the wagering requirements are met, any bonus balance and winnings is moved/converted to Your cash balance
- Wagering Requirements (also known as “Turnover”): Is the amount of wagering needed before Your bonus cash is moved to your cash balance, as an example:
– On a 100% bonus with 20 x turnover, this means You will get up to a $100 bonus match on your first deposit. If You deposit $100, You will receive an instant bonus match of 100% of $100
– To turn the bonus money into real money to then make a withdrawal, You will need to turn-over the deposited amount 20 times (this equates to total bets of $2,000
- Period to activate: is the number of days You have to activate Your bonus
- Period of validity or Expiry date: is the number of days You have to play through the wagering requirements of the bonus. Any remaining bonus and winnings originating from the bonus play, will expire and be voided after the number of days’ have passed
- Forfeit: when a Customer cancels or requests for a bonus to be cancelled
- Bonus type: indicates the type of bonus and such conditions of use
- Top Active Bonus: is the first bonus which bets will contribute to the wagering requirements
- Other Active Bonuses: the subsequent bonus or bonuses which bets will contribute to the wagering requirements applicable to the Type of Games after the Top Active Bonus is completed or forfeit
- Available Bonuses: bonus or bonuses that You are either eligible to be awarded (requiring a deposit) or that have been awarded to You but not yet activated
- Bonus Bonanza: the branded name, when offered, where customers will receive “standard” or a traditional promotional plan where bonuses and other traditional promotions are offered regularly depending on a customers segment.
- Cash Kickback: the branded name, when offered where customers receive a set amount of reward cash (rebate) every week, based on their wagering activity for a set time period
- Slots and Scratch Cards (100%)
- Roulette, Video Poker and Other Games (10%)
- Live Casino (7%)
- Blackjack (7%)
- Progressive Jackpots and Virtual Sports (0%)
- No Bonus
- Bonus Bonanza
- Cash Kickback
- No Bonus subscribers will not be eligible for any promotion or bonus whatsoever including the welcome registration and deposit bonuses, if offered.
- Bonus Bonanza subscribers will receive traditional casino bonuses and promotions, however NOT be eligible for the Cash Kickback incentives.
- Cash Kickback subscribers will ONLY be eligible for receiving a weekly cash rebate payment into their account, based on their slot wagering activity for the previous week. They will not be eligible for any other promotions unless specifically stated and contacted through marketing communication.
- Any trademarks, logos and trade names;
- Domain names, database rights and all related software, including content published or used on it.
- The transmission and/or reception of any data and/or information on the Internet
- All dysfunction of the network preventing the good progress of any game failure of any material of reception or communication circuit
- The loss of any data
- Any damage caused by a virus, computing bug, technical failure
- Any damage caused to the material of the customer
- Any failure preventing or limiting the possibility to participate to a game, or a failure that has damaged the customer system
- The connection at the web site and the participation of the customers at any game is done under the customer responsibilities.
- Any failure on our part to observe any self-exclusion policies that we may reasonably have in place from time to time and any failure on our part to interact with You where we may have concerns about Your activities
- KYC (Know Your Customer) is performed on all customers wishing to withdrawal or making over a specific amount of deposits, to ensure the customer is who they say they are, to protect customer funds and as part of licensing requirements.
- Verification of customers through email verification – A security for both EmuCasino and the customer. All customers need to verify their email address upon registration to ensure they can be contacted through it.
- Any withdrawals need to be made through the same payment channel as the deposit.
- Any suspected Money Laundering activities will be investigated, and acted upon, immediately including reporting to relevant authorities.
- 3rd Party tools that help in identifying potential Money Laundering.
- Identity Data: Includes First name, Last name, username, marital status, title, date of birth, gender, employment status and occupation
- Contact Data: Includes Residential address, email address, citizenship, telephone numbers
- Financial Data: Includes details of your bank account, payment card details (debit and credit card), e-wallet account details, details of payment service providers used during monetary transactions with us, details of your salary or source of wealth, details of documents used during KYC verification process, financial history.
- Transaction Data: details of financial transactions such as deposits and withdrawals, wagering and non-financial transactions such as bonuses, play through fulfilment, games played on our site and other game related transactions
- Technical Data: Includes details of your Internet Protocol Address (IP address), your device type and device location, operating system and platform, browser type and version, browser plug-ins and other technology, device and applications used to access our site
- Usage Data: Includes behaviour within our website, your username and password (encrypted), game play behaviour, login session duration, general page session duration, game play duration, bonuses and promotion claims, responsible gaming and AML classifications
- Marketing and Communication Data: Includes your preference in receiving marketing and advertising materials from us and other related third party communication for similar purposes and your communication mediums and preferences.
- To third party groups that maintain a record of frauds, money laundering and propagation financing with the intention of fulfilling our obligation towards fraud prevention, anti-money laundering, anti-terrorist group funding.
- To third party jurisdictions and regulatory bodies which require us to follow certain guidelines under their license.
- To any person, company and/or organisations that maintain a record of problem gamblers.
- To any person, company and/or organisations that maintain a record of bonus abusers.
- To gaming suppliers who deliver their gaming products via our website who require such data to be able to offer their gaming products to allow You to participate in a game.
- To various third parties related to bank and payment services and gateways which are under a data processing agreement with us who require access to your information and data provided to us in order to complete any financial transactions.
The complaints procedure is as follows:
3.4 Complaints and Disputes resolution policy
Upon receipt of an escalated enquiry, the Customer Support Manager will obtain a report from the nominated Agent and Line/Team Manager as appropriate and carry out any further necessary investigation and respond to you. The response of the Customer Support Manager represents the final stage of the Internal Complaints and Disputes procedure.
Should You remain dissatisfied in relation to a Dispute, You have the option to escalate the matter externally via an Alternative Dispute Resolution provider. Please see below for more information.
4. Account Verification
As is standard industry practice for any reputable operators, Verifying a customers identity, allows us to make sure that a customers account is secure and that they are, who they say they are and over the age of 18. We have a page dedicated to what is required and how this is processed, see Account Verification.
The account verification T&C’s are as such:
By opening an account, You agree that we may perform verification checks (“Verification Checks”).
As a condition of opening an account You confirm and we are entitled to verify that:
As part of Verification Checks, EmuCasino.com may make use of third party agencies to confirm Your age, identity, address and payment details. This process will involve checking the disclosed details against certain (public or private) databases. By entering into this process, You agree that we may use, record and disclose such personal information and this data may be recorded by us or them. For Your protection, any telephone calls with us may be recorded and monitored. This section is further elaborated in section 12.
As part of Verification Checks, there may be requests for supporting ID or other documentation or information which You will be advised of at the time.
4.5 Timeframes and limits
If the Verification Checks have not been completed satisfactorily within 72 hours of the registration of Your account, we may:
Until these Verification Checks are completed satisfactorily.
Players depositing more than $2,500 will be required to complete Verification Checks if made before within 72 hours of first deposit.
If, upon completion of Verification Checks, we are unable to verify Your details or You are unable and/or unwilling to provide proof of Your residential address, or other information required to complete verification, we will within a reasonable time:
If, upon completion of Verification Checks (or subsequently) You are ultimately proven to be Underage, less than 18:
While Verification Checks are being performed, restrictions may be put in place to prevent the withdrawal of funds from Your account and/or prevent (whether fully or partially) Your access to the Service until Verification Checks have been successfully completed or further action (as above) is taken.
Please note that we may decide to carry out further Verification Checks (including requesting extra documents or information) to confirm, without limitation, Your identity, age and address or payment method details at any time. This is to satisfy our licence obligations, routine security checks and to safeguard the integrity of Your account.
5. Payment Rules
5.1 Customer funds
Monies deposited by You to Your Account will be held in a bank account and/or escrow account which will be kept separate from our company corporate funds. Monies in Your Account are not guaranteed, sponsored, insured or otherwise protected by any deposit or banking insurance system or by any other similar insurance system. As such, monies in Your Account are not protected in the event of insolvency. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: basic segregation.
5.2 Account verification
EmuCasino.com shall have the right to refuse a payment or a wager to an account holder, until the Account Holder’s identity has been verified.
5.3 Account holder withdrawals
Withdrawals from a EmuCasino Account are made through payments addressed to the Account Holder or transferred to a bank account held only in the name of the Account Holder, as advised by the Account Holder.
5.4 Deposit method verification
It is strongly advised that customers ONLY ever use deposit methods registered to them. When verifying a customers account, any deposit methods used that are not registered to the customer, will likely require further checks, authorisation and notarized documentation.
5.5 Multiple payment methods
Where more than one payment method has been used we reserve the right to ensure that payouts are made in accordance with rules designed to minimise fraud. This can include partial payments to previously used deposit types, where applicable.
5.6 Excess transactions, little activity
If the level of deposits and withdrawals does not correspond to a sufficient volume of play, we may decide to pass on associated deposit and withdrawal charges to You. You are responsible for paying any associated charges to us, either on demand or where there are sufficient funds in Your account by debiting these charges from such funds in Your account.
5.7 Local Personal Tax
If required, it will remain Your responsibility to report any winnings and losses to Your local law, regulatory, or tax authorities or any other relevant authorities. We will not be liable to such authorities for any payment of Your personal taxes. Please note that regulatory changes in respect of taxation in certain jurisdictions may have an impact on these Terms, and may include the deduction of any applicable levy from Your winnings or withdrawals.
5.8 Withdrawal costs and limits
Account holders are entitled to one free withdrawal per month. Any further requests within a 30 day period, we reserve the right to deduct a charge of up to 3.9% of the withdrawn amount as part of the administrative costs associated with multiple payments.
The total maximum withdrawal limit for all customers is $20,000 per customer per 30 days, this may be increased over time at the discretion of EmuCasino.com. For Jackpot winnings that are NOT categorized as progressive jackpots, the following applies:
5.9 Progressive Jackpots winnings and withdrawals
An account holder who wins a jackpot of more than $50,000 in progressive slots, may have to wait up to 30 working days on payment from the time of the jackpot. An account holder can then choose to take out the full jackpot profit, regardless of size.
5.10 Instant Banking withdrawals
All deposits through our payment provider Instant Banking can only be withdrawn to the same bank account which the deposit originated from, including any winnings.
5.11 Deposits and gameplay
If making a deposit whilst in a game, please note that the game may need to be reloaded to update the in-game balance. This will result in a new game session beginning and all previous game history within that specific game session being lost. Overall bet and win history for that game will still be available to view in Your account.
5.12 Game page loading
When a game is loaded from the main lobby pages, depending on the how this is done, games may be loaded in a new tab within your browser. Only one game can be played at any one time. If another game is loaded in another tab, whilst one is active, the old game will stop (error message 0 may appear) and the latest game loaded will become the active game in play.
5.13 Cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals to a FIAT account
If depositing or making a withdrawal with BitCoin into a FIAT account currency, You understand that Bitcoins value can change dramatically depending on the market value.
You understand that making a deposit or withdrawal using any Cryptocurrency into a FIAT account currency, is separate to using a Cryptocurrency to make a deposit or withdrawal into a Cryptocurrency player account.
5.14 Cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals to a Cryptocurrency Account
When depositing using cryptocurrencies, kindly ensure you’re depositing an amount greater than or equal to, the minimum deposit limit for that particular currency, as displayed on the deposit page of your account. Deposits below this limit cannot be processed by our payment processor and will not reach your account and nor can it be returned back to you.
The casino reserves the right to change the deposit and withdrawal limitations at it’s discretion without prior notice to the players.
5.15 Withdrawing funds
Customer withdrawals of funds are performed through the same method as deposit. For example, if a customer deposits with SKRILL, a withdrawal shall be made to the same Skrill account.
5.16 Refund Policy
6. Security Rules
EmuCasino.com upholds strict confidentiality regarding all relations with an Account Holder. Data will be disclosed if required by the governing authority, the judge or another public authority, and/or in the event of an Account Holder violating the EmuCasino.com Rules, data can be disclosed to a third party for investigation purpose. This section is further elaborated in section 12.
6.2 Password protection
The Account Holder chooses a password and a username on registration. It is an Account Holder’s own responsibility not to share this information. If the Account Holder has reason to believe that others have become party to this information, the Account Holder should immediately contact and inform the EmuCasino Customer Support Team. At any time, You can reset Your password from the ‘Forgot Password’ links on the website.
6.3 Card limitations
Card deposits may, from time to time, be partially and/or fully declined subject to certain security systems managed in collaboration with a Payment Solution Provider and/or a Financial Institution. Such security measures may decline legitimate Cards, which nevertheless, at a particular time, may not be possible to process.
Data will be disclosed if required by the governing authority, the judge or another public authority, and/or in the event of an Account Holder violating the EmuCasino.com Rules, data can be disclosed to a third party for investigation purpose. This section is further elaborated in section 12. personnel do not directly control the said systems, however will try to resolve any problems if it is within our ability to do so.
6.4 Card owner verification
EmuCasino.com may request documents to verify the identity and/or authorisation to use a specific Card and/or other facts provided by the Account Holder before expediting deposits and/or withdrawals. This may cause slight delays.
6.5 System malfunction
The use and abuse of a bug in any of the gaming software provided through any software offered through EmuCasino is illegal. EmuCasino.com shall take all necessary measure in case of a use and/or abuse of a bug from a customer as blocking of the customer account, freezing of the funds and eventually legal proceedings.
6.6 Customer accountability
EmuCasino.com reserves the right at their own discretion to cancel, reverse or adjust any transactions and/or void funds due to any: technical failure, “manifest error”, Force Majeure; Violation of the Terms and Conditions; Collusion and/or criminal actions.
EmuCasino.com does not acknowledge or accept any liability whatsoever for damage to a Customer and/or a third party caused directly and/or indirectly due to any:
Fraud means any fraudulent activity committed by You or any person acting on Your behalf or collusively with You, and includes without limitation attempting to register false or misleading account information, colluding in order to gain an unfair advantage (including in respect of promotional benefits), and the use of funds which do not belong to You, including the use of a payment method which is stolen, cloned, or unauthorised.
We will take the strongest criminal and contractual measures against You if You are found to be involved in fraud. If You are alleged or suspected of fraud we will deny payment to You and notify the appropriate authorities.
You will be liable to pay us, on demand, all costs, charges or losses experienced by us, as a result of any fraudulent activity by You. This will include any direct, indirect or consequential losses, any loss of profit and loss of reputation, arising directly or indirectly from Your fraud, dishonesty or criminal act.
7.1. Placing your bets
7.1.2 Deciding the amount
Your ability to place a bet on any product offered on the Service is limited by the amount of money available in Your account. At the time Your bet is placed and accepted, the corresponding stake value is deducted from Your available account balance.
You must exercise Your own judgement in choosing to place a bet. You acknowledge that in placing Your bet You are not relying on any statement of any of our employees relating to the subject matter of a bet.
7.1.4 Not able to place bets
We do not accept responsibility for a bet not being placed for any reason.
7.1.5 Ensuring bet is correct
Different games will have different default bet sizes, when placing a bet on the Service, You must check that the bet instructions are correct before submitting for confirmation.
7.2. Game providers and key partners
EmuCasino uses games various gaming partners. EmuCasino.com does not accept and acknowledge any liabilities whatsoever for transactions conducted to, from and/or with, except for funds being received, held and/or paid to and/or from an EmuCasino Account in conjunction with arrangement of the gaming partners.
To enable the use of certain third party products on the Service, the required software will need to be made available to You. We will licence, or sub-licence, this software to You depending on whether or not it is owned by a third party.
7.2.2 Third Party Agreement
By using the Website You agree that You have accepted the terms of our third party’s END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT in addition to these Terms. However if there is any inconsistency between these Terms and any third party’s END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT, these Terms will prevail.
7.2.3 NetEnt Games Restrictions
NetEnt will not permit NetEnt Casino Games to be supplied to any entity that operates in any of the below jurisdictions (irrespective of whether or not NetEnt Casino Games are being supplied by the entity in that jurisdiction) without the appropriate licenses. Belgium, Bulgaria, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, United States of America.
All NetEnt Casino Games may not be offered in the following territories: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Angola, Australia, Bahamas, Botswana, Belgium, Bulgaria, Colombia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Ecuador, Ethiopia, France, Ghana, Guyana, Hong Kong, Italy, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Kuwait, Latvia, Lithuania, Mexico, Namibia, Nicaragua, North Korea, Pakistan, Panama, Philippines, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Sudan, Syria, Taiwan, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Uganda, United Kingdom, United States of America, Yemen, Zimbabwe.
The followed NetEnt Branded Games have some further restrictions in addition to the Blacklisted Territories set out above:
– In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 2, Planet of the Apes Video Slot must not be offered in the following territories: Azerbaijan, China, India, Malaysia, Qatar, Russia, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine.
– In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 2, Vikings Video Slot must not be offered in the following jurisdictions: Azerbaijan, Cambodia, Canada, China, France, India, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Papua New Guinea, Qatar, Russia, South Korea, Thailand, Turkey, Ukraine, United States of America.
-In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 2, Narcos Video Slot must not be offered in the following territories: Indonesia, South Korea.
– In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 2, Street Fighter Video Slot must not be offered in the following territories: Anguilla, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Aruba, Barbados, Bahamas, Belize, Bermuda, Bolivia, Bonaire, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Canada, Cayman Islands, China, Chile, Clipperton Island, Columbia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Curacao, Dominica, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Greenland, Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Jamaica, Japan, Martinique, Mexico, Montserrat, Navassa Island, Paraguay, Peru, Puerto Rico, Saba, Saint Barthelemy, Saint Eustatius, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Maarten, Saint Martin, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, South Korea, Suriname, Turks and Caicos Islands, United States of America, Uruguay, US Virgin Islands, Venezuela.
– In addition to the jurisdictions set out in paragraph 2, Fashion TV Video Slot must not be offered in the following territories: Cuba, Jordan, Turkey, Saudi Arabia.
– Universal Monsters (Dracula, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Phantoms Curse and The Invisible Man) may only be played in the following territories: Andorra, Austria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cyprus, Finland, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Netherlands, North Macedonia, Norway, Poland, Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey and Ukraine.
7.4 Game descriptions
The casino game descriptions are a Service from EmuCasino, with the purpose of explaining each game, to make it easier for a user to get an overview of each game. We will take no responsibility for any errors in these explanations of the games. If there is a discrepancy between the description and gaming rules accessible within each game, the latter has precedence.
7.5 Multiple accounts
No customer shall have more than one account. If we discover multiple accounts, we reserve the right to gather all funds in the first account registered by the customer, and to close down the other accounts. Any remaining bonuses will be voided.
7.6 Banned Customers
If we choose to exclude or ban You from EmuCasino for whatever reason, from the day we communicate the intention to ban or exclude You, You shall no longer maintain the right to claim or receive any bonuses or cash rewards, including cashback or casino race winnings, even if the entitlement to the bonus or cash reward arose before the exclusion or ban.
7.7 Self Excluded Customers
If You choose to self-exclude or self-ban from EmuCasino, from such day You communicate the intention to self-ban or self-exclude, You shall no longer maintain the right to claim or receive any bonuses or cash rewards, including cash kickback or casino race winnings, even if the entitlement to the bonus or cash reward arose before the self-exclusion.
7.8 Unfair Advantage
An ‘unfair advantage’ includes, but is not limited to, the following activities:
7.8.1 Collusion and Syndicate play
EmuCasino reserves the right to withhold in whole or in part of your account balance, freeze your account if we come in suspicion that you are part-taking in the following activity:
If the investigation concludes that you have not engaged in any of the foregoing activities, your Account will be reactivated and we will process any outstanding withdrawal request(s).
If the investigation concludes that you have engaged in any of the foregoing activities, you agree and acknowledge that we will suspend your account, deny any winnings and withhold deposits to the amount of any previously paid winnings on the account.
7.8.2 High risk users
A user staking 20% or over of the value of their real money deposit in a single bet prior to wagering the deposit five times over, with purpose of drastically increasing their bankroll will be flagged as a high-risk user and will be monitored. For example, a user depositing 100, then immediately proceeding to wager over 20 per hand will be deemed a high-risk user. High-risk users will not automatically be deemed advantage users, but will fall under a higher level of scrutiny and their gameplay will be monitored for changes in bet value.
7.8.3 Unfair Advantage Programs
Unfair Advantage Programs include the use of any application, program or software, or any other advantage by external factors to automatically play. This includes, without limitation, a robot (“Bot”) when using the Service. The software employed to both access and use the Service contains certain features designed to detect the use of any application, program or software enabling automatic play.
This includes taking advantage of any fault, error or loophole in the Service (including in respect of any game) or in respect of any errors or omissions. Any mechanism which provides a Customer with an unfair advantage and/or puts other customers at a disadvantage and goes against our Terms.
7.9 Live Casino Games
Live Casino Games are operated by Evolution Gaming under a license regulator in Alderney. By taking part in any of the Live Casino Games at EmuCasino, You agree to be regulated by and subject to the licensing rules of Alderney. EmuCasino.com does not control or manage the Live Casino Games and they are therefore not offered under our licenses.
EmuCasino.com is authorised to promote and market Live Casino Games operated by Evolution Gaming, to offer You access to such Games and enable customers to transfer funds from/to your Account to/from Live Casino Games. Evolution Gaming is solely responsible for the fairness of Live Casino Games.
7.10 Jackpots and Jackpot feed
Any jackpot feeds and amounts displayed outside of the jackpot game itself is purely for illustration purposes only and may differ to the true jackpot amount for the game at the time. Jackpot amounts are dynamic and will differ and update based on the progressive network betting.
The jackpot amounts displayed on the jackpot game is fully in the discretion of the game maker and EmuCasino does not hold any control over the jackpot amount displayed in the game.
8. Promotion and Bonuses
With any bonuses, there are clear descriptions of how each works with both the limitations and conditions applicable. Some of the below terms will be found within Your account section or via other communication channels. Some common bonus terminology is as follows:
8.2 General Bonus Conditions
8.2.1 Balances and bonus play
With most bonus types, if You have an available cash balance, any bets will be debited from Your Cash Balance before Your Bonus Balance.
8.2.2 Withdrawing with active bonus
You are able to withdraw Your cash balance while having an active bonus, however your current active bonus balance, including the original bonus amount and any winnings, will be forfeited and not contribute to your withdrawal amount.
8.2.3 Games and game categories
The games or game categories that a bonus bet can be played with, in order to contribute to the wagering requirements of the bonus. Generally game categories excluded will be progressive Jackpot and Virtual Sports games, unless specified otherwise. If You enter a non-qualifying game the bonus balance will be deducted from the in-game balance and only your cash balance (if available) will be shown.
8.2.4 Min bonus balance
Your bonus will automatically forfeit when the balance drops below $0.05.
8.2.5 Bonus fair play
Bonuses are intended to enhance Our Customers gaming experience, and they are to be used in that manner. Any bonus breach may lead to your account being blocked and Your winnings/bonuses being returned back to the casino.
8.2.6 Bonus amends
EmuCasino.com reserves the right to amend bonus terms and structures at any given time.
8.2.7 Optional bonus
At EmuCasino it is optional to activate a bonus. You can either active your bonus by selecting it during the deposit process, or go to ‘Bonuses’ under your account and clicking on activate.
8.2.8 Max bonus bet size
Your bonus may be automatically inactivated if You make a bet over £20 or unless otherwise specified in the specific bonus conditions. Your bonus may be automatically inactivated if You place single or multiple bets of a value of fifty percent or more of the bonus amount on any single game.
Bets placed over the max specified bet amount will not contribute to the wagering requirements. Bets over the max specified bet amount, may lead to the wagering requirements of the bonus increasing.
8.2.9 Risk free bets
Risk-free bets on any games do not qualify to the wagering requirements.
8.2.10 Non deposit cash-out
A No Deposit Bonus is a free bonus that does not require a deposit in order to be activated. Every No Deposit Bonus is limited to a maximum £100 cash-out, if not otherwise specifically specified.
8.2.11 Cash out on non-deposit bonus
For every Non Deposit Bonus including cash or free spins, if You have not previously made a deposit, You may be required to make a deposit before You can cash-out any winnings. This is to ensure Your identity and to register a payment method with Your account, for us to make the payment out to. However, the new deposit amount can be refunded upon withdrawal.
8.2.12 More than one bonus
In a case when a customer is wagering a current bonus, and is offered another concurrent bonus/promotion, for instance from an affiliate’s website, even in the case where the offer is not personalised, then the Customer shall first contact the EmuCasino Customer Support Team to confirm that such bonus is valid for himself/herself. If such eligibility is not confirmed and received by the Customer, then the Customer shall risk having the bonus and winnings from that bonus voided.
Each Customer is only eligible to receive one Registration Free Spins (where applicable) and one Welcome Deposit Bonus package.
8.2.13 Wagering requirements
Common to most of the bonuses offered at EmuCasino, is that a Customer’s funds must be wagered a pre-defined number of times before completion of the bonus qualification, the bonus winnings transferred to Your cash balance and requesting of a withdrawal. This is an industry standard practice designed to reduce bonus abuse and fraud.
During the bonus wagering period, a Customer can request a withdrawal of the current Cash Balance without having completed the full wagering requirements. Such withdrawal of the Cash Balance during this period (when applicable) is restricted to only the Cash Balance amount; any additional funds, active bonuses and Bonus Balance will be voided and held by EmuCasino.
8.2.14 Wagering Requirement Contributions
The types of games You play will contribute a different percentage towards a bonuses wagering requirements. This is known as bonus wagering requirement game weighting.
For example, if You place a bet of $1 on Slots, $1 will contribute to the turnover/wagering requirements. If You place a bet of £1 on Roulette, $0.10 will contribute from your wagering requirement and be deducted from the remaining wagering requirements.
Types of games:
Please note that customers deemed to be adopting a low risk betting strategy to clear wagering requirements may have Your bonus and any winnings voided.
8.2.15 Cash balance first
With any active bonus, a customer’s cash balance will always be used first, once this is played through, only then, will the bonus balance start to then be used.
If You have more than one bonus active, please be sure to check when/if a bonus wagering requirements are completed and Your bonus claimed, as any winnings will be moved to Your cash balance. This would mean that You would be playing with your cash winnings before moving onto the next active bonus.
8.2.16 Bonus Info
Each bonus offered should have more information available specific to that bonus, this is stated and accessible from within a customer’s account under “More info”. This will include the relevant conditions of the bonus, all standard bonus terms and conditions will apply.
8.2.17 Registration bonus limitations
Only one no deposit registration bonus per household/IP address/individual/customer can be used. In case of bonus abuse, said bonus will be voided and any funds on this account shall be frozen and accounts closed. Unless specifically stated, this will also apply for players with multiple currency wallets within their account.
8.2.18 Cryptocurrencies bonus and promotions
Bonuses and promotions offered for BitCoin, LiteCoin, Ethereum and BitCoin Cash are ONLY applicable for players using the aforementioned currencies as their player account currency. They may not be used on players using FIAT currencies or other stable coins (Cryptocurrency pegged to FIAT currencies) – USD Coin, Tether and DAI.
Players using BitCoin, LiteCoin, Ethereum and BitCoin Cash as a player currency are not eligible to receive loyalty points or allowed to exchange any loyalty points awarded due to any technical issues or system malfunctions. The casino has the right to null and void any loyalty points and related bonuses awarded due to system malfunction to a player holding BitCoin, LiteCoin, Ethereum and BitCoin Cash as player currency.
Subsequently, any bonuses and promotions offered to players using FIAT currencies and/or stable coins (USD Coin, Tether and DAI) are ONLY applicable to players using the aforementioned currencies and may NOT be used on BitCoin, LiteCoin, Ethereum and BitCoin Cash player account currency.
In the unlikely event that a bonus or promotion intended by the casino for players using FIAT currencies and/or stable coins (USD Coin, Tether and DAI) is claimed by a player using BitCoin, LiteCoin, Ethereum and BitCoin Cash as a currency, the casino has the right to void the bonus or promotion and forfeit any winnings.
In the case of stable coin currency fluctuations, the casino has the right to change these terms and conditions.
8.3 Free Spins
8.3.1 Free spins with no wagering requirements
All winnings from free spins bonuses will be transferred to your cash balance for You to then be played on any other game at EmuCasino. There is a maximum withdrawal amount of £150 from the winnings of any free spins bonus, (if not otherwise specifically specified). This will be applied upon a withdrawal request.
8.3.2 Free spins with wagering requirements
All winnings from free spins will be transferred to your bonus balance. The bonus balance will need to be wagered 40 times (if not otherwise specifically specified), in the same game (if not otherwise specifically specified) as the free spins were given, before You are eligible to make a withdrawal request of the bonus or winnings.
8.3.3 Cash balance and Free Spins
If a customer has any free spins winnings which has been converted to bonus cash, a customer will first bet using their cash balance before bonus balance. If the cash balance is lost or played through, the customer then starts using the free spins winnings under the bonus balance.
8.3.4 Registration free spins
When offered, new customers registering from specified countries ONLY are eligible for a set number of free spins on a specific game, specified upon registration. The free spins need to be used within 24 hours of registration. All winnings from Your free spins will be transferred to your bonus balance. The bonus balance needs to be wagered 25 times on slot games (if not otherwise specifically specified) before You are eligible to make a withdrawal request of any winnings. This free spin offer is limited to a max $15 cashout.
8.3.5 No deposit Free spins cash-out
Every no deposit free spin, is limited to a $convert=20] cashout, (if not otherwise specifically specified). A no deposit free spin is a free bonus that doesn’t require a deposit in order to be activated.
8.3.6 Deposit Free spins
A deposit free spins bonus requires a deposit to activate the free spins within the game/s. The free spins can then be played on the set game/s before the customer’s cash balance.
The winnings from the free spins are then converted into a bonus and moved to Your bonus balance with subsequent wagering requirements to be played with after Your cash balance.
8.3.7 Standard bonus conditions apply
All general bonus terms apply during free spins play until wagering requirements are met.
8.4 Cash Bonuses
8.4.1 Registration free cash bonus
When offered, new customers registering from specified countries ONLY are eligible for a free cash bonus that can be use on any slot game (if not otherwise specifically specified) upon registration. The free cash bonus must be used within 24 hours. This cash bonus needs to be wagered 30 times before You are eligible to make a withdrawal request of any winnings. This free spin offer is limited to a max $15 cashout.
8.4.2 Loyalty Cash Bonuses
When a customer receives a Loyalty cash bonus, this can be used on any game excluding Jackpots and Virtual Sports (if not otherwise specifically specified) and is a discretionary bonus that is given to customers to reward their activity.
8.4.3 Cash Drops
For our high tier VIP players, we give regular cash drops based on a Customers activity. These are cash credits with no conditions associated with them, which can be used in any way, that are credited directly into a Customers cash account.
8.5 Cash Kickback
When offered, the Cash Kickback promotion is an ongoing automated weekly promotion whereby customers receive a set percentage amount, reward cash rebate, back into their account based on the amount of wagering they do for the previous week.
8.5.2 Qualifying criteria
Cash Kickback is based on real money wagering activity (not bonus cash) on non-progressive slot games only. Cash Kickback does not relate to deposit activity or any other activity and is based on slot games wagering ONLY. Cash kickback is not available in conjunction with any other bonus or promotion unless explicitly stated.
8.5.3 Award calculation
The amount earned is set on a percentage of theoretical average house hold of 5%. Cash received by customers has no wagering requirements or other limitations outside of standard conditions.
Depending on a Customers VIP tier level, they will receive a set percentage of the theoretical house hold ranging from 15% to 25%. A Customers tier level can be confirmed within a Customers Account section once logged in. We reserve the right to change a Customers VIP level, subject to their activity and status at any time.
8.5.4 Qualifying times and crediting
The qualifying period of activity is defined as Monday 00:00 to Sunday 23:59. Payment of earnings are made into a Customers account every Friday, from the previous week’s activity. All Cashback payments will be recorded within a Customers account within their transaction history.
8.6 Choose Your Promotion
When offered, upon signing up for an account or if an existing customer, customers may choose the type of ongoing promotion plan they wish to be subscribed to, this is known as the “Choose Your Promotion” plan and allows customers to choose from one of 3 options:
8.6.2 Choosing the plan
Once set, customers are ONLY permitted to change their promotional plan preference 2 more times. In total, the plan can be set maximum 3 times (including the first time upon registration). No Exceptions are made to this.
8.6.3 Each Plan conditions
Each plan has a different set of rules and will appeal to different types of customers:
8.6.4 Moving between plans
If a customer chooses to switch which promotional plan they are subscribed to, they will immediately forfeit any bonuses, promotional winnings or Cash Kickback due to them on their current plan. The amount of times available left to be able to switch plans is displayed within a Customers account, this updates every time a customer moves plan to display how many more times they are able to switch.
9. Responsible Gambling
We recognise that although for most, gambling is fun, for others it can become a problem. You can review the options and services we make available to customers on our Responsible Gambling page to better understand the steps we take to ensure we are ethical and diligent operators.
9.2 Self Exclusion Options
We provide a self-exclusion facility for those wanting to control their gambling. Self-exclusion is a formal process whereby You request us to prevent You from being able to access Your account and the Service for a specified period, this can be done by yourself within your account for temporary self-exclusions.
9.2.1 Time Out
We offer Customers the option to take a short break from playing with time frames from of minimum of 24hrs to a maximum 6 Weeks. It is possible to for Customers to set this up from within their Account section on site once logged in. Once in place, this can be removed on request, however is subject to a 24 hours cool off period before the account is accessible again. Accounts are automatically opened again after the period expires.
9.2.2 Temporary Self Exclusion
A temporary Self Exclusion is a longer account locking option where customers may lock their account from a minimum of 6 months to a maximum of 5 Years. It is possible for customers to set this up from within their Account section on site once logged in. This can NOT be removed under any circumstances, until the time period expires. Accounts remain closed after the term expires and are NOT automatically opened again after the period expires. Customers have to request through our Customer Support team to reopen the account again, where upon a 3 day cool off period applies before the account is accessible again.
9.2.3 Permanent Self Exclusion
Permanent self-exclusion is where customers can choose to self-exclude access to their account forever. Once in place, this cannot be removed under any circumstances. Permanent self-exclusion cannot be setup within a customers account and must be requested through our Customer Support team. When requesting through our customer support team we will endeavour to offer further information on responsible gaming and support options for problem gambling.
9.4 Self Exclusion Terms
It is important that You are aware of the following self-exclusion terms:
9.4.1 Fixed or Permanent
Please carefully consider what You would like to do. You cannot revoke, rescind or withdraw from a self-exclusion agreement, prior to the stated expiry date. New EmuCasino accounts of any kind may NOT be opened to get around a self-exclusion.
9.4.2 No Marketing
During Your self-exclusion period, we will take reasonable steps to ensure that You will no longer receive marketing materials. We will also employ reasonable automated checks to endeavour to ensure that You can no longer transact with EmuCasino.
9.4.3 Your responsibility
During Your self-exclusion period, You have an equal undertaking not to seek to circumvent the self-exclusion agreement by entering or continuing (or asking a 3rd party on Your behalf) to participate in gambling services via EmuCasino.com.
We will use all reasonable endeavours to ensure compliance with self-exclusion. During Your self-exclusion period, in the event (or in circumstances that are beyond our reasonable control) EmuCasino.com. shall have no responsibility or liability to You or any third party and is therefore under no obligation to return any deposits, winnings, or other funds in respect of such activity online if:
9.5.1 Marketing material
You inadvertently receive marketing material and You continue gambling as a result; and/or
9.5.2 Self exclusion circumvention
You circumvent Your self-exclusion agreement by (including but not limited to) (i) continuing to gamble; or (ii) by opening and operating new accounts; and/or (iii) automated checks and/or IT or software programmes fail to recognise any attempt by You to circumvent Your self-exclusion.
Other facilities to help You manage Your gambling and the applicable Terms are included extensively on our Responsible Gambling page and further information can be attainted from our Customer Support team.
9.7 Our Objectives
We will take all reasonable measures to ensure that any limits (for example, deposit, time or spend) set to help manage Your gambling habits are observed. However, we will not be liable to You if You circumvent our procedures and continue activity beyond the terms of any limits set.
9.8 Further info
The terms applicable to self-exclusion, and more information about how to request the facility can be found on our Responsible Gambling page and from Customer Support.
10. Intellectual Property
You acknowledge and agree that the following intellectual property rights which include but are not limited to Intellectual Property on the Service, in our e-mails and in any other correspondence, shall at all times remain vested in us or our licensors:
All materials, including (but not limited to) brand logos, design, text, graphics, music, sound, photographs, video, including their selection and arrangement, software compilations, underlying source code and software in relation to the Service are the copyright of EmuCasino.com, or its applicable licensors.
10.3 Personal use only
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, personal licence to such intellectual property rights for the sole purpose of displaying the Service on Your personal computer (or other device) and for transacting with it in strict accordance with these Terms. Any other use of such material and content (“Material”) is strictly prohibited. In particular, You agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit, tamper with or create derivative works of such material.
If any of the Service material is downloadable or can be printed, then such material can only be downloaded to a single personal computer (or other device) and hard copies may only be printed for Your own personal and non-commercial use. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to You by downloading.
You may not transfer, copy, reproduce, distribute, exploit or make any other use of this Service material other than to display on Your device screen or to view the content on a print out. Our Service must not be linked to any other website without our permission.
The licence granted to You to use any software or products on or available from the Service, whether obtained electronically or by other means, shall automatically terminate if You attempt to or reverse engineer, counterfeit, mutilate, forge, alter or otherwise tamper with the same in any way, or You are otherwise in breach of these Terms.
We will not be liable to You for any losses nor be liable to pay You any winnings if we have reasonable cause to believe that You have engaged in any activity prohibited by this term 10.
11.1 Governing language
The EmuCasino Terms and Conditions are published and updated from time to time in English, govern this Contract. Translations into other languages are made as a service and are made in good faith. However, in the event of ambiguity between the English version and a translation, the English version has priority over any translation.
11.2 Liability limitations
In the event that EmuCasino.com is found liable in any way, by a court of law and/or a similar authority, with legal competence and/or jurisdiction over SEmuCasino.com, then our liability is limited to the amount of the Stake, or the Net Winnings, whichever is the lesser. Alternatively, when relevant and applicable, the amount recorded in the EmuCasino Account or the amount transferred into or out of the EmuCasino Account, whichever is the lesser.
EmuCasino.com shall not be responsible for:
EmuCasino.com will disclose personal data when ordered to do so by any governing authority and/or under any legal provision contained in the governing law.
For fraud detection and control purposes You agree that we have the right to transfer your personal data to third parties, including so-called AVS service providers and other partners. Furthermore, we reserve the right to disclose personal data to relevant recipients where we have reasonable grounds to suspect irregularities that involve a EmuCasino Account. This section is further elaborated in section 12.
11.5 Anti Money Laundering Policy
EmuCasino.com is working continuously to prevent all forms of money laundering. Several different tools are in place to prevent money laundering including but not limited to:
EmuCasino.com values Your integrity and privacy immensely. We only gather information which is really necessary for our operation and we protect it with state of the art security. If You are using our website, You are accepting the terms and conditions of privacy and our cookies policy as described under this section and section 12.
We may send You a temporary cookie when You visit the EmuCasino website. A cookie is a text-only string of information that we place in your computer’s cookie file so that we can remember who You are when You revisit our website. We may use the data that is generated from cookies to compile statistical data on Your use of our website, track your activity and improve Your experience on our website. You are not obliged to accept the cookie from us and You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser, however please note that turning off cookies may result in certain restrictions on the website usage.
Please note: If cookies are declined, You may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Service.
11.7 Device malfunction
We shall not be liable for playing device malfunctions nor attempts by You to participate in the Games by methods, means or ways not intended by EmuCasino.com. All mobile games are only supported in either Android or iOS (Safari) native browsers. We recommend the use of these browsers to avoid any game errors.
11.8 External Links
If we provide hyperlinks to other websites, we do so for information purposes only. You use any such links at your own risk and we accept no responsibility for the content or use of such websites, or for the information contained on them.
11.9 Latest terms
The terms & conditions contained herein represent the complete, final and exclusive agreement between the Customer and the Company and supersede and merge all prior agreements, representations and understandings between the Customer and the Company.
12. Privacy and Data Policy
This section, in addition to the General Terms and Condition on the site, sets grounds for all the privacy and data related information that is collected about the users of this website. By accepting the Terms and Conditions of the website, You are also accepting our Privacy and Data Policy as described below.
EmuCasino.com is a data controller for the information that we obtain on You through this website.
We have appointed a data protection officer (DPO). If You have any questions about this privacy notice, including any requests to exercise your legal rights, please contact the DPO on: [email protected] .
This section of the terms and conditions under Privacy and Data Policy covers the following:
12.2 Information collected about you
EmuCasino.com will collect and process certain information about you.
12.2.1 Information collected from you
The primary source of information collected is from the customer themselves, which will be part of You filling our registration forms, KYC compliances and other communications via email, phone, and contact through Customer Support or other mediums. This includes information You provide when You register on our site, including Email address, Full name, Country of Residence / Full address, Contact number, Citizenship, Date of Birth. Further information is collected while making a deposit, bets or withdrawals which will include financial information such as Debit/Credit card details, e-wallet usernames and user IDs, voucher pins or other information required for making monetary transactions on our site. This rule applies for both FIAT and Cryptocurrency players. Parts of this information collected will be encrypted as deemed necessary by the Security conditions of our License.
Additional information may be collected in the form of documents as part of account verification where You will need to validate the information You have provided during registration and financial transactions, including a valid government photo ID (this could include a National ID card, Driving License, Passport, Social Security ID or any other identification card that may be validated as a government issued National ID), documents for Proof of Address which may include utility bills, bank statements, official government approved letters stating your registered address. Financial information which may include photos of your Debit/Credit Card used during a deposit, screenshot of your e-wallet accounts or other financial documents related to your payment service provider.
Technical information, including your Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, versions and plug-ins, time zone settings, device location, operating system and device used to interact with our site is also collected.
During your course as a user of our site, we also collect information related to your general usage of our site, including the duration of your login session, games You played, duration of each game and other page interactions within the site.
12.2.2 Information collected about You from other sources
We also collected information from third party data repositories that are relevant to our data groups. These data repositories are selected in reliance of licenses held by different entities. The data collected about You from third parties are mostly for statistical purposes but also widely relate to different contexts including Anti-Money Laundering, Criminal Offenses, Official or Government positions held, Responsible Gambling regulations and Problem Gambling Behaviours as prescribed by various jurisdictions and laws.
12.3 Categories of Data collected
Personal data means any information collected and processed about You which is required to use and deliver various services of the site and to adhere to third party regulations and our commitments related to Responsible Gaming, Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Fraud.
Such data are grouped into the following categories:
12.4 Purpose and Usage of Information collected
Each piece of your data collected serves a specific purpose and is required either by us or third party regulatory bodies or both. Please note that in the case of any dispute or government regulatory bodies seeking information about You, the usage of your data and information will include, but is not be limited to the following:
12.4.1 User / Customer Verification
We require customers to verify their identity to ensure full security of their account and authenticate their personal and financial profile.
12.4.2 Fraud detection and management
We are required by various third parties including licensing bodies to take all measures to ensure fraud control and management. This may include verification of banking methods and financial transactions to make sure that users are using the financial channels that are not owned by other parties or duplicated in any manner.
As we commit to completely preventing money laundering and related activities, we use the information to compare your data to third party data sources to ensure that You have no history of money laundering.
12.4.3 Detection of Problem Gamblers
We stand by the fact that gaming should firstly resort to fun and entertainment and take a rigid stance on responsible gambling. Based on your data and history we will screen and monitor your behaviour as a customer on our website.
12.4.4 Marketing and Promotional Purposes
Subject to your preferences and gaming behaviour, we offer various services, bonus structures, promotions and updates and information on our services and products.
You are able to unsubscribe to any marketing related communications at any time by going to within your Account settings.
12.4.5 Enhanced user experience
We firmly believe in optimising our website to ensure the best user experience, and your data helps us customize and improve on what we deliver.
EmuCasino.com will not disclose your information unless deemed necessary by law.
12.5 Disclosure of your Information
By agreeing to our terms and conditions, You agree that we have the right to share your information and data under, but not limited to, various circumstances to other internal or external parties as itemised below:
If we are under legal obligation to disclose your data and information to any third party, EmuCasino.com has the right to share and disclose your information as relevant to that particular circumstance.
EmuCasino.com will use its best reasonable efforts to limit such disclosure to the following: where EmuCasino.com believes in good faith that it is required to do so in response to a subpoena, warrant or other legal process; or where reasonably necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against persons or entities to preserve and/or enforce EmuCasino.com’s rights. Further, we can, and You authorize us to, disclose your Customer identification, name, street address, city, state, zip code, country, phone number, e-mail, and company to third party agents of EmuCasino.com as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy or other unlawful activity or activity that may expose us to legal liability.
12.6 Where we store your personal data
The data and information we collect from You will be stored in our servers in Europe. However, in the circumstances where we are obligated to share your information to other third parties, as mentioned in the earlier parts of this policy, your data and information will then be stored in their servers, which may or may not be within the “European Economic Area” or “EEA”. By agreeing to our Privacy and Data Policy, You also agree with this process of transferring, storing and processing of data.
We will take reasonable steps to ensure that your data is transferred and stored securely and in accordance to the Privacy and Data Policy aforementioned. In the case where data is transferred to data-centers and servers outside the EEA, we will seek to take additional measures to ensure that the data is handles as per EU data handling policy.
12.7 Your rights on your data
As a user of our site, You have the right to take control of your data within the following limitations:
12.7.1 The Right to Be Informed
You have the right to have full knowledge of how your data and information is being used and by whom. This includes what information is being collected and stored, how the data is being collected and where it is being stored and how that information is being used and which party is using it.
Furthermore, You have the right to know the third party sources from which your data may have been collected and the purpose for which the third party was used to collect your data. You also have the right to know how long your personal data will be stored within our servers.
12.7.2 The Right to Access
As a user of the site, You have full right to know your data content and access any personal or financial data that has been collected about you. We are obligated to provide You with any information regarding your data and personal information that has been stored, transferred or processed.
12.7.3 The Right of Rectifications
You have the right to request us to correct any inaccurate personal data about yourself and yourself only that may have been collected and stored. This includes the right to complete any incomplete data. You need to provide us with a valid reason and relevant documentation on any change or rectification that You require on your personal and financial data.
12.7.4 The Right to Restrict Processing
You have the right to restrict us from processing any of your data and information. However, in the case of such restrictions being imposed, You also consent that the restriction of processing Your data may lead to certain limitations for You on the usage of our site and under such circumstances both parties agree that the limitations which resulted as a restriction of the processing of data will not be contested by you. This is in understanding that we require certain data to facilitate specific components of our site and services.
12.7.5 The Right to Be Forgotten
You have the right to request us on completely removing your data and information and anonymising You from our servers. However, this would only apply if You have chosen to permanently exclude yourself from our site and services prior to applying for a request on the removal of all your data. The removal of your data will only limit to the data and information that You have provided to us and the information we have acquired from other third parties, under the condition that the data or information is of no reasonable use to us.
Certain information may not be removed immediately adhering to our licensing and other third party requirements (for example anti-money laundering regulations). However, we will process your request within reasonable grounds upon the expiration of the retention period which will solely depend on the application of your data to our licensing and regulatory requirements.
12.7.6 The Right to Data Portability
You have the right to request us to transfer any personal data belonging to You only, within our servers, to a recipient of your choice. You will need to place a formal request and provide full information about the third party to whom the data should be delivered. Once the data has been shared by us to the party of your request, EmuCasino.com has no responsibility on how that data has been used by the receiver.
12.7.7 The Right to Object
You have full right to take control of your personal data and therefore have the right to consent or to withdraw consent in the processing of your personal data. If the processing of such data is objected, there may be limitations to your usage of the website and the facilities provided to You, and You shall not object to such restrictions put in place due to the data processing objections requested by you. This is in understanding that we require certain data to facilitate specific components of our site and services.
13. Affiliate Terms and Conditions
As part of business development we offer 3rd party business partners the ability to promote EmuCasino and offer a completely separate site as part of this, this is called the EmuPartners affiliate program. For all of our Affiliate Terms and Conditions, please visit the EmuPartners affiliate program Terms & Conditions for full details.