What is this promotion?
Deposit a minimum of $30 and receive a 100% match deposit bonus up to $150. This bonus can be claimed twice every week throughout the promotion period.
Promotion Period: 19 September 2022 UTC 00:00:00 to 26 September 2022 UTC 23:59:59
*Only players who receive an invitation are eligible for this bonus.
How do I get this bonus?
Click the button below then choose your deposit amount and payment method. Your bonus will be added once your deposit goes through.
Alternatively, you can go to your bonuses, select Match Bonus Brezel Basket and proceed with your deposit.
Match Bonus Brezel Basket T&Cs
- Bonus is claimable on deposits made between 19 September 2022 UTC 00:00:00 and 26 September 2022 UTC 23:59:59
- Bonus can be claimed TWICE every week
- Minimum deposit amount: $30
- Maximum bonus amount: $150
- Maximum bet size: $3
- Wagering requirement: 45x
- Maximum cash out/winnings: 35x the bonus awarded amount
General Promotion T&Cs
- Deposit amount is counted per single deposit
- EmuCasino reserves the right to amend, suspend or cancel this promotion at any time
- The maximum bet amount stated applies to both real cash and bonus cash bets
- Wagering requirements apply to both deposited amounts and bonus amounts
- Upon completing the wagering requirements, only the maximum cash out/winnings amount will be transferred to your withdrawable balance; any balance exceeding this amount will be automatically deducted by the system
- Bonus will expire 3 days after being awarded
- Only valid for players who have made at least one deposit
Standard Bonus T&Cs
The General Terms and Conditions apply to and are binding upon You if You participate at EmuCasino. Please read our General Terms and Conditions here.
What’s an Oktoberfest without some old-fashioned German brezels? Not a very good one, I say, which is why I’ve got not one but two bonus baskets of them for you!
Hey, how are you liking the Oktoberfest celebrations so far? Hope you’re enjoying all the beer and food you can down before your lederhosen or dirndl threatens to burst!
Speaking of which, Oktoberfest has officially started in Munich so to celebrate, I’m serving even more traditional festive fare made by yours truly: brezels!
Come grab these freshly-baked bonuses while they’re still piping hot; if you want, you can even have two baskets of them!