Flexepin is a fast, secure and private method of funding your account by using a prepaid voucher. A popular payment method throughout Europe, Flexepin is a great substitute for players who do not have access to debit/credit cards or e-wallets.
Operated by Flexe Payments Ltd in UK and Europe, this online payment method is fully regulated by various commissions in their respective territories.
Players are able to fund their EmuCasino account instantly using Flexepin vouchers in a quick and easy manner.This particular page deals with:
How to Obtain Flexepin Vouchers:
- The easiest method to obtain a Flexepin voucher is to go to your nearest Flexepin store; click here to find the nearest store and exchange cash with a voucher. Alternatively, use this Buy Flexepin Online link to purchase one.
- Voucher denominations available for purchase are $10, $20, $30, $50, $100, $200 and $250.
- This voucher will contain confidential 16-19 pin digits which you will later use to make online payments.
- You can top up your voucher or buy another using the same methods stated above.
- Once you have obtained your voucher, you can go ahead and use it to make online payments or, in this case, fund your EmuCasino account.
How to Deposit Using Flexepin:
- Log in to your EmuCasino account and select ‘Deposit’ on the top right side of the screen.
- From the listed payment methods, select Flexepin.
- You will be able to choose a bonus if you have the option to do so.
- Select an amount from the list or enter an amount manually. Please note that the minimum deposit amount for a Flexepin deposit is $10 and the maximum deposit possible for a pre-verified account is $5,000.
- Then enter the pin on your Flexepin voucher and the amount you want to deposit.
- Once the payment is processed, your EmuCasino account will instantly show your deposit.
Please note that players are not able to withdraw their casino funds through Flexepin; instead, withdrawals can be made through Bank Transfers. For more information on Bank Transfer cash outs, visit our Cash out with Bank Transfers section.