Neteller is an internationally acclaimed and trusted e-wallet, which started in 1999, making it one of the oldest online payment systems in the world. Originally created in Canada, Neteller’s parent company Paysafe Financial Services Limited is now headquartered in Isle of Man.
The website is offered in 15 different languages and currently serves business and individuals from 200 countries and in 26 major currencies. Neteller follows the Financial Conduct Authority’s regulations and operates with strict financial and security guidelines.
At EmuCasino, you can easily deposit and withdraw from your Emu Account using Neteller in few simplesteps with instant debits and credits to your Emu and Neteller account.This particular page deals with:
Opening an account with Neteller
- On your web browser, open https://www.neteller.com
- Once entered, click on Join for free (located on the top right of the page)
- The registration form is primarily divided in 4 sections, the first, second and third section is simply entering a valid email address, choosing a password and selecting your account currency.
- The fourth and last section is entering all your personal information such as full name, date of birth, full address and phone number
- Once you click on Join Now, Neteller will generate a 6 digit secure ID for you which is important to keep safe since it is required for merchant payments and transactions.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your registered email which means you’re ready to go!
- Once you log into your Neteller account, click on Money In to fund your account
- Now you can use either your cards or other payment methods listed to fund your Neteller account.
- Any funding made to your Neteller account is instantly credited and available for use.
How to fund your EmuCasino Account using Neteller:
- Log into your EmuCasino account and select deposit on the top right side of your screen
- From the list of payment methods, select Neteller
- Then you have the option of selecting a welcome bonus, available on your first 3 deposits
- Then select your deposit amount, choose one from the list or enter manually
- Then the Neteller dialog box will open where you will enter the email address registered with Neteller and your 6 digit Secure ID
- Once you click deposit, Neteller will process you payment and your funds will be available immediately.