Skrill is a widely accepted e-commerce online payment gateway based in UK and in service since 2001. Formerly known as Moneybooker, its parent company Skrill Limited rebranded the payment system to Skrill in September 2011.
Skrill primarily focuses on low-cost international money transfers and is fully licensed by the European Union and regulated and monitored by the Financial Conduct Authority of UK. Today Skill facilitates online payments in over 200 countries in 40 major currencies.
Skirll has always been a major online payment system widely used by merchants all over the world, and EmuCasino now accepts Skrill as a trusted and instant deposit method.On this page, you’ll learn:
Opening an account with Skrill
- Open https://www.skrill.com on your web browser.
- Click on Open a Free account
- This simple process is divided into 5 easy steps
- Step one is to enter your email address and choose a secure password for your Skrill account
- Then you enter your personal details such as full name, date of birth
- Then you choose your country of residence, the transaction currency and your full address
- The final stage of the registration form is to enter your mobile number and agree with Skrill’s terms and condition (we strongly recommend you to read their T & C’s thoroughly).
- When you log in, Skrill will then provide you with your Skrill ID.
- Now you can click on ‘Upload’ where you’ll be able to fund your Skrill account with either Neteller or a Debit or Credit card, both of which give instant deposits. Another funding option is a Manual Bank Transfer which takes between 3 – 5 days to process.
- Once you fund your Skrill account, you can go ahead and make payments to Merchants.
Funding your EmuCasino account with Skrill
- Log into your EmuCasino account and select Deposit on the top right side of the screen.
- From the listed payment methods, Select Skrill within e-wallets.
- You have the option of choosing a welcome bonus on your first three deposits
- Select an amount from the list or enter an amount manually. Please note that the minimum deposit amount for a Skrill deposit is $10
- Then log into your Skrill account using your registered email address and password and use your Skrill account balance to make the payment.
- Once the payment is processed, your Emu account will instantly show your deposit.
Please note that players are not able to withdraw their casino funds through Skrill. Withdrawals can be made through Bank Transfers, find out how in our Cash out page.